What data do we collect?
V-PAL collects the following data:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide V-PAL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
How will we use your data?
V-PAL collects your data so that we can:
- Register online or request access to the V-PAL platform via our supporters.
How do we store your data?
V-PAL securely stores your data at CLOUD.dk servers located in Denmark.
V-PAL will keep your data for as long as your account is active. Once you delete your account all your data will be deleted along with it.
What are your data protection rights?
V-PAL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request V-PAL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that V-PAL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request V-PAL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that V-PAL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that V-PAL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to V-PAL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that V-PAL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Process your uploaded content and manage your account.
- Email you with notifications when comments of new video have been posted in the V-PAL community
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that V-PAL has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Charlotte Bagger Tranberg, Persondataspecialist
- Functionality – V-PAL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
CVR nr.: 3853 8071
8000 Aarhus C.